Credit Card Terminals from iTransact
iTransact provides traditional, wireless, swipe-to-Internet, and virtual credit card terminals to process payments whether you run a mobile, Internet, or brick-and-mortar business. We offer ongoing customer support and provide our merchants maximum protection with every transaction they process using our technologically advanced, fast and reliable servers.Â With an iTransact merchant account, you can even integrate a physical credit card terminal or payment gateway obtained from another provider.
Our Credit Card Terminals Efficiently Process Your Transactions
We work with each of our merchants and discuss their unique business needs so we can offer our expertise in determining what type of credit card terminals work best for them.Â When you set up a merchant account, we will see to it that you are provided with the most suitable terminals for problem-free credit card processing.Â
What general services are provided with a credit card terminal?
- Most terminals accept credit and debit cards, gift cards, and other forms of electronic payment, including checks and EFT transactions.
- Basic functions include the ability to run sales transactions, authorizations, voids, and refunds, and to capture end-of-the-day “batches” of transactions for transmission to the payment processor.
- Most terminals store historical customer and transaction information that can be accessed later in the event that a connection is unavailable or the merchant is unable to get authorization in real time.
- The magnetic strip on a card consists of thousands of microscopic magnets.Â The magnets are assembled in a binary code that is able to be read by a computer. When a card’s magnetic stripe is damaged, most credit card terminals allow merchants to manually input the numbers via the terminal’s keypad.
If you are currently processing cards, take advantage of our free, no-obligation rate review. Even if you already have a merchant account, let us give you a quote; in virtually every case, we can provide both better rates and better service than you are currently receiving.
iTransact provides merchant accounts directly to merchants and we also partner with various credit unions, banks, trade associations, and network marketing companies to provide merchant services to their clients.Â We offer personalized customer service and are 100% locally based in the US.Â We welcome the opportunity to talk to you about our merchant services and credit card terminals.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
PO Box 999
314 South 200 West
Farmington UT 84025-0999
Phone: (801) 298-1212
Fax: (801) 298-9789
For technical assistance, please submit a ticket via the iTransact Support Center.
“We have had many companies quote rates for us. No one has come close to iTransact. They also have excellent, friendly customer service and have helped us on many occasions. I can’t imagine going anywhere else..”
- Senator Howard Stephenson, President Utah Taxpayers Association