Payment Gateways from iTransact – Reliable and Fast
The iTransact Payment Gateway offers unsurpassed security and fast, reliable transaction processing every time you accept a credit card. Payment gateways are essentially the online equivalent of physical credit card terminals; they encrypt sensitive information (like credit card numbers) to ensure that the information is passed securely between the merchant and the payment processor. The iTransact Payment Gateway works with a merchant account obtained from iTransact, and is even compatible with merchant accounts that have been set up with other providers.
iTransact’s Payment Gateway Offers a Full Range of Solutions
Using our proprietary payment gateway is an easy way for merchants doing business on the Internet to accept payments while protecting themselves and their customers. It eliminates the cost of having to set up a complex, secure infrastructure of your own.
- The iTransact Payment Gateway can be linked to a merchant account obtained from iTransact or from almost any other provider, including competitors. You can use it to accept credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, checks, and other electronic payments.
- Our payment gateway can be integrated into nearly any shopping cart software or used as a stand-alone virtual terminal. You can run transactions directly on iTransact’s secure servers or via a secure server of your own. If you need a shopping cart, we offer RediCart, a Perl-based shopping cart, free of charge.
- If your business needs to do recurring billing, our payment gateway allows you to schedule repeat billing cycles without having to re-collect your customers’ information.
- Even if you are away from the Internet, our gateway allows you to phone in a transaction without paying voice authorization fees.
- We offer a free, fully functional version of the iTransact Payment Gateway to test with your website. Get one here.
iTransact was founded in 1994 as Redi-Check, the first provider of electronic check acceptance on the Internet.Â Our business has evolved through the years, and we remain a leader in offering the most advanced, secure credit card processing services available. We will help set up a merchant account for you, and explain the full line of services we provide to merchants using our payment gateways.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
PO Box 999
314 South 200 West
Farmington UT 84025-0999
Phone: (801) 298-1212
Fax: (801) 298-9789
For technical assistance, please submit a ticket via the iTransact Support Center.
“We have had many companies quote rates for us. No one has come close to iTransact. They also have excellent, friendly customer service and have helped us on many occasions. I can’t imagine going anywhere else..”
- Senator Howard Stephenson, President Utah Taxpayers Association