Merchant & Developer ToolkitThis Toolkit is intended for use by novice web designers as well as advanced web developers. It brings together all information necessary to create a powerful online transaction system.
Gateway DocumentationTo assist merchants and developers, several documents providing instructions for the use of and the integration of the gateway have been prepared. Each of these is designed to address different features of the gateway and are written for different levels of technical expertise. CLICK HERE to access the download page.
Fraud ControlAddress Verification Service (AVS) and Card Verification Value (CVV) codes can be used to enhance the security of your online payment service and reduce fraud. Availability of these services depends on your processing network. CLICK HERE for complete information. CLICK HERE for the Anti-Fraud: Getting Started section.
Connection MethodsTransactions may be submitted for processing using one of the following methods:
- Simply add an HTML form to your site to begin accepting transactions immediately. This is the method used by most merchants since it can be added to any HTML web page. An HTML order form can be created in just a few minutes. CLICK HERE for complete HTML details.
- Developers may integrate transaction processing directly into their shopping system, web site, accounting system, etc. by posting transactions directly via XML. In addition, the use of XML enables developers to create a Windows COM object, Java app, PHP object, Web Services, etc. CLICK HERE for complete XML details.
Transaction TestingThe testing interface allows you to test all aspects of your order form or transaction system. You may turn testing on for all transactions or for a specific “test” customer first name in the Account Settings area of your Control Panel. With the test mode turned on, no transactions are processed. However, test confirmation email messages are sent to you and to your customer. In Test Mode, you may use the following test account information:
- For processing credit cards:
- Credit Card Number: 5454545454545454
- Exp. Date: anything not expired
- For processing echecks:
- Checking ABA Number: 324377516
- Account Number: 1234567890
Recurring TransactionsRecurring billing is available for all transactions. Recurring information may be submitted with the original transaction or may be added later via the Transaction Listing.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
PO Box 999
314 South 200 West
Farmington UT 84025-0999
Phone: (801) 298-1212
Fax: (801) 298-9789
For technical assistance, please submit a ticket via the iTransact Support Center.