This function assumes that you are familiar with CGI scripting.
Related Links: Recurring Billing
As always, test your forms before making them live.
If you use the recurring transaction features of the gateway, you may specify a URL to receive transaction postback information. This can be enabled via the "Account Settings" link in the Control Panel.
To use this feature, enter the URL to be used for postback information. Then select the check-box for recurring. Each time a recurring transaction is processed through our system, our server will post the transaction results to your URL. The fields listed below will be available to your script when the postback function is used. Please note that not all fields will be posted in every postback
- Transaction ID
- Credit card authorization code if status is ‘ok’
- Address verification response (Only on card transacitons)
- Last four digits of the card number (Only on card transacitons)
- Name of the credit card type used; possible values are: "Visa", "MasterCard", "American Express",or "Discover" (Only on card transactions)
- The CVV response (Only on card transacitons)
- Time/date stamp in format of "20010509134443" – meaning 05/09/2001 at 13:44:43
- Possible values are: "ok", "error", "fail", or "begun"
- Name of recipe
- Remaining repetitions.
- 1 for Yes 0 for No.
- 60-80 character hash.
Item specifics for recurring transactions are passed back in the following format:
- 1-desc, 1-cost, 1-qty, 1-x, 2-desc, 2-cost, …
- Where x would be a user specified item attribute
There are three different scenarios for the values of these fields:
- No recur_total, recur_desc passed with original trans These items will reflect the item set passed through with the original order form
- recur_total, recur_desc passed with original trans 1-cost will be equal to recur_total, 1-desc will be equal to recur_desc, 1-qty will be 1
- Manually scheduled recurring transaction These items will reflect the items that were specified while scheduling the manual recipe
- Deprecated but still value of 1-desc
- Returns the billing first name
- Returns the billing last name
- Returns the billing street address
- Returns the billing city
- Returns the billing city
- Returns the billing zip
- Returns the billing country
- Returns the billing phone
- Returns the billing email
- Returns the shipping first name
- Returns the shipping last name
- Returns the shipping street address
- Returns the shipping city
- Returns the shipping state
- Returns the shipping zip
- Returns the shipping country
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
PO Box 999
314 South 200 West
Farmington UT 84025-0999
Phone: (801) 298-1212
Fax: (801) 298-9789
For technical assistance, please submit a ticket via the iTransact Support Center.